Honestly, what defines an intro? What information is necessary to be deemed an introduction? How do you define knowing someone? Knowing a name and hometown could be described as knowing someone, but so could just having recognized someone.

Me? My name is Samantha Erin. I am a senior at Mount St. Mary's University and boy, have I come a long way. My first year at the Mount was a confusing one as I tried to figure out what to do with my life. I eventually made the switch to become a part of the Communications department and it was one of the best decisions of my life. I found my niche in the COMMunity.

Through my blog, I plan to discuss some themes and common thoughts about social media, but through my eyes. I chose a theme that I felt was warm and inviting because that's just what I would like my audience to feel; warm and invited to join into conversation.

Still, this is my introduction so it's only fitting that you all know that I am an AVID foodie. I've created a food Instagram to share my cooking and foodie finds. My journey into the foodie world truly began after I had to take a break from tennis after a knee surgery. (Feel free to reach out because talking about food is my third favorite thing, after cooking and eating it of course.)

So, if you like good food and good conversation, maybe you'll like me.

Comments